Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tech Tip: Korean Apps!

So, I know I said I was gonna do Korean Variety shows this week and I will do them! Just not until next week. Because right now there's this fun little Korean app that I've been introduced to and I really like it so I thought I would share it with everyone! (Though few of your are probably even interested...)

I introduce the V app! An app by Naver which is the Korean version of Google though slightly different. There is an actual Korean Google but most Koreans use Naver. It's actually more similar to Yahoo but it's as popular as Google. Any who~


So, basically this app let's you really connect to your favorite Korean celebrities. It's available to everyone around the world so it makes following your favorite international celebrity a lot easier. They can just pop onto the app whenever they want and do live broadcasts. Your phone lets you know if one your subscribed channels in broadcasting with a notification and you can watch then or later because the broadcasts are recorded. 

The coolest thing is to watch them live because you can interact with the artists, which is what really separates this app from your regular social media apps. You can press the little heart when your really like something and it shows that to the celebrity in real time. There's also a chat feature that the celebrity can also see in realtime, which is super cool. Even when they aren't broadcasting, the celebrity can pop up on the chat and say something to everyone or just read the chat that's going on. 


I think it's a pretty cool app and since it's tech-y I figured I could share it here!





No comments:

Post a Comment