Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Reading Diary A (Week 7)


Schippeitaro


(credit in photo link)

What I really like about this tale is the idea of young men leaving home on journeys to see the world and find adventure. It sounds like a very exciting tradition. I think it would be very fun to write a story like this. 

The Crab and The Monkey

(credit in photo link)

I'm not 100% sure what exactly I got from this story other than that it was quite entertaining. I suppose if I had to analyze it then it might be karma sort of story. If you do wrong to others then wrong will come back to you, maybe even three fold. 

The Magic Kettle

(credit in photo link)

This story was really cute and I really enjoyed the ending. The merchant Jimmu really didn't have to return to the original owner of the kettle at all. He'd purchases the kettle fairly, didn't he? I was surprised that he even remembered him, much less went back to him to share in the wealth. I really loved that part of the this story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment