Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Reading

I really preferred the shorter readings. Partially because they were more time friendly but also because they were more interesting since each little story was different and unique. 

Reading short stories also made my reading diaries easier because I could just comment a few thoughts on each story as I read them. 

I think the class was fairly balanced. I think my only issues was that it felt sort of like a five hour class instead of three. I mean, since it's an online course I guess you could just do all the homework in one day and work ahead. But, I think it would've been easier if all our assignments were do on a single day at the end of the week like they usually would be in an in class course. 

For future students, definitely work ahead as much as possible. I learned this lesson the absolute hard way. Work. Ahead. Always. As much as possible. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment